Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previosly published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The paper must be written in English.
- The papers should be submitted in PDF format without authors’ informations.
- The text adheres of all format requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal
- The authors give the right of publishing and formatting the articles upon submission.
- Non compliance with these rules will result in the non acceptance of the paper.
- If your reseach involves human being you must attach a file of project's acceptance by Ethics committe in submission process.
Upon receipt of accepted manuscripts, authors will be invited to complete a copyright license to publish the paper. At least the corresponding author must send the copyright form signed for publication. It is a condition of publication that authors grant an exclusive licence to the the INFOCOMP Journal of Computer Science. This ensures that requests from third parties to reproduce articles are handled efficiently and consistently and will also allow the article to be as widely disseminated as possible. In assigning the copyright license, authors may use their own material in other publications and ensure that the INFOCOMP Journal of Computer Science is acknowledged as the original publication place.